By John E. Moore
This expensive and well-built option comes with convenient electronic controls with child locks and has very good energy efficiency. The GE PZS25KSESS detects when the fridge is opened frequently and lowers its temperature automatically, ensuring that your food stays fresh. Other big pluses are a door alarm that alerts you to a partially closed door, and a water filtration system with an indicator light that removes particles from the water. The downside, as is common with many stainless steel appliances, is that it catches fingerprints easily.
- Good ice capacity considering the size
- Shelves are well organized to maximize space
- Good value
- Simple, basic design and construction
- Ideal for singles or small families
- Smudges easily and must be wiped down frequently
- Ice maker takes up some valuable freezer space
23.4 cu. ft.
Height 68.75 inches
Width 35.75 inches
Depth 29.75 inches
Configuration: Side by Side
|John E. Moore has been reviewing kitchen goods and refrigerators for 8 years as the leader of cookswarehouse.com. Cooks Warehouse sells more than 400 kitchen items and accessories. John is also a self-described computer tech geek…. See more about John|