Counter-depth refrigerators are very important to today’s design community because people are more eager to maximize their living space. And surprisingly even though they contain less overall storage capacity, these refrigerators cost more. At $1899, this is not an inexpensive fridge, but it has some good build quality and features. This fridge has a full-width drawer that can hold a food platter or sheet cake, making it convenient to host parties. And the shelves are easy to adjust and contain spills, which helps keep the fridge looking clean inside and out. We especially liked how the freezer baskets were organized to store plenty of frozen items easily.
- Stainless steel is smudge-resistant
- Good-size freezer holds a variety of items comfortably
- Maximizes space well for being counter depth
- Attractive LED lighting
- Lacks child safety locks and temperature controlled drawer
- The small ice cubes melt quickly in drinks
|John E. Moore has been reviewing kitchen goods and refrigerators for 8 years as the leader of cookswarehouse.com. Cooks Warehouse sells more than 400 kitchen items and accessories. John is also a self-described computer tech geek…. See more about John|