By John E. Moore
This LG fridge has an attractive French door design that’s become popular in recent years, and it has a larger capacity than most counter depth refrigerators at 24 cubic feet. That extra storage comes in handy, especially with the easy-to-adjust shelves that accommodate a variety of tall and wide food items. We also liked the extra tall 12” water dispenser and 8 temperature sensors to keep everything at the right temp. The foam door insulation allows this refrigerator to quality for energy savings and an Energy Star rating.
- No weak plastic parts in glide and serve trays
- Shelves are easily adjustable to accommodate tall items
- Door bins hold a variety of small and large condiments, milk, etc.
- Thru-the-door water tastes fresh and has a filter to remove impurities (and has a child lock)
- Convenient door alarm saves you from wasting energy
- Runs a bit noisily and with some vibrations
|John E. Moore has been reviewing kitchen goods and refrigerators for 8 years as the leader of cookswarehouse.com. Cooks Warehouse sells more than 400 kitchen items and accessories. John is also a self-described computer tech geek…. See more about John|