LG LSFS213ST Counter Depth Refrigerator
By John E. Moore
LG calls counter depth, cabinet depth. This fridge is 23.7” in depth. It has an extra tall external ice and water dispenser and contoured doors for space savings. Stated total cu. ft. storage is just over 20′, The included linear compression system has a 10 year warranty.
Also included is LG’s smooth touch temperature controls. All told it has a very updated modern feel and look which should fit in well with renovated kitchens and cabinets.
- Most convenient two french door top freezer bottom design
- Good space savings and utility in design
- Modern design element
- We’re not crazy about the look and feel of the door handles
- 20′ of storage may not be enough for a large family but it’s less to cool so energy savings are there
- The gliding bottom internal drawers can break easily and be unreliable due to plastic par
|John E. Moore has been reviewing kitchen goods and refrigerators for 8 years as the leader of cookswarehouse.com. Cooks Warehouse sells more than 400 kitchen items and accessories. John is also a self-described computer tech geek…. See more about John|